NWoD OpenWorld Pen and Paper Game
Welcome to NWoD Open World RPG sign up Today
Welcome to NWoD Open World RPG sign up Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best open world, free roaming, pen and paper NWoD game around. Combining the templates from all the NWoD games into one large ever-changing world

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

thinking of a new template..post your thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

thinking of a new template..post your thoughts Empty
PostSubject: thinking of a new template..post your thoughts   thinking of a new template..post your thoughts EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:08 am

Something similar to possessed but good guy...like the reverse of the possessed meets the malleaus malifcarum(spelling eek)

Thinking of basing it off a human mortal, prolly a hunter style creation, calling the Paladins...warriors of God

Not sure how to go about it yet, what they will have or be able to do what drawbacks and weaknesses they will have...any input would be helpful

EDIT- paladins are going to be a hunter sect tied in with the MM, a mix between TFV and MM Conspiracies...dudes with holy power and holy shit weaponry Very Happy

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nwod.rpg-board.net
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new template..post your thoughts   thinking of a new template..post your thoughts EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 am

Incarnate-
touched by soem higher power- examples - hercules, jesus,perseus, alexander the great etc
the light in the world of darkness..more to come as developed

I balance anything new i make very carefully..so takes a long time)
Back to top Go down
Malus

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new template..post your thoughts   thinking of a new template..post your thoughts EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:38 pm

As far as weakness goes you should make them have to follow a very strict code of Humanity/True Faith type virtues. If they fall from this code of coduct, they lose this template and the powers associated with it, plus the experience they put into it.

The life of a paladin is harsh and taking their oath and code is not something to be done lightly.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new template..post your thoughts   thinking of a new template..post your thoughts EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:37 pm

nah, im goin a lil more " old testemant, alot less d and d" these guys first and foremost are soldiers

that said, a morality code isnt a bad idea, jsut a deviated one, i dunno i like the morality weakness there though, ill think about it
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new template..post your thoughts   thinking of a new template..post your thoughts EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:44 pm

oh nevermind i thought you were talkin about my vessel template that i never posted, yea morality for the paladins is a great idea
Back to top Go down
Malus

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new template..post your thoughts   thinking of a new template..post your thoughts EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Any time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinking of a new template..post your thoughts   thinking of a new template..post your thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

thinking of a new template..post your thoughts
Page 1 of 1